Care Teams Serving All of The Meeting House
- The Benevolent Team which assists those individuals facing overwhelming financial need.
- GriefShare, a guided group for those who have experienced the loss of a loved one.
- Stephen Ministry, one-to-one counseling for those facing a difficult season in need of support.
Care at the Carlisle Campus
Care at the Carlisle campus is done through teams of volunteer leaders. Those teams include the Kitchen Team, Meals Ministry, Visitation Team, & Clothing Closet.
Care at the Dillsburg Campus
Care at the Dillsburg Campus is done though a team of volunteer leaders in the following ways:
- Have eyes, ears, and hearts open to learn of needs within the church family.
- Process requests for financial needs through connecting with the benevolence team.
- Organize “Time to Sign Up” to provide meals during transitions of life events.
- Offer support for funerals to bless grieving families.
- Use creativity to encourage church members by sending cards, flowers, or gifts.
- Visit elderly members, those with long- or short-term health issues, or individuals who need encouragement.